THRIVE | Bayer Sustainability Challenge
Applications are now CLOSING for the #THRIVEBayer2021 Sustainability Challenge!
#Startups and #Scaleups apply by June 11th for your chance to access amazing investment, growth, and PR resources!
The THRIVE | Bayer Sustainability Challenge combines Bayer Crop Sciences’ sustainability commitments and THRIVE’s Global Initiative focus on the U.N. Sustainable Development Goals to promote innovations that can address pressing challenges in the global agrifood chain. Together, THRIVE and Bayer aim to identify and support key startup and scaleup innovators implementing solutions that promote sustainability through reducing the environmental impact of crop protection, reducing field greenhouse gas emissions, and empowering smallholder farmers to access sustainable agricultural solutions. Finalists will present their ideas before an audience of top agricultural leaders, investors, and entrepreneurs, and one winning startup and one winning scaleup will receive access to investment, growth, and PR resources from both THRIVE and Bayer!
STARTUP WINNER RECEIVES:
- INVESTMENT: Receive $75k USD from THRIVE and access Bayer’s investment team, Leaps!
- ACCESS TO R&D RESOURCES & NETWORKING: Meet with Bayer’s Open Innovation and Strategic Partnerships Group, and access partnership opportunities with THRIVE’s ecosystem.
- PUBLICITY: Gain brand recognition through Bayer’s channels and through the THRIVE | Forbes Demo Day.
- AWARD-WINNING THRIVE ACCELERATOR: Secure placement in THRIVE’s Accelerator Program in 2022.
- MENTORSHIP & COACHING: Access Bayer’s technical and/or commercial experts based on your company’s needs and receive focused startup coaching from.
THRIVE SCALEUP WINNER RECEIVES:
- BAYER PILOT PROJECT SPONSORSHIP: Explore proof-of-concept pilot in impacted sustainability area(s).
- ACCESS TO BAYER INVESTMENT AND R&D RESOURCES: Access Bayer’s Open Innovation and Strategic Partnerships Group, and Bayer’s investment team, Leaps!
- PUBLICITY: Gain brand recognition and achievement through Bayer and THRIVE channels.
- THRIVE TOP 50 FAST-TRACK: Receive automatic nomination for THRIVE’s TOP 50 AgTech & FoodTech Listings.
- THRIVE ECOSYSTEM: Be shortlisted for future partnership opportunities with THRIVE’s network.
Visit the THRIVE | Bayer Sustainability Challenge website for more details!
Jessica Pham, Marketing & Events Manager