1. DATA CONTROLLER
FOODSCALE HUB ASSOCIATION FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND INNOVATION (hereinafter: “Foodscale Hub” or “we”) is extremely aware of the importance of personal data protection, seriously approaches personal data protection and understands that personal data protection is extremely important for you.
- all persons accessing our site at foodscalehub.com (the “Site”),
- persons who send us an inquiry through the Site,
- persons who contact us for potential cooperation and become our partners (“Partners”),
- people who sign up for our Newsletter.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Depending on how you use our Site, the information we may collect about you may be as follows:
A. Personal information that you voluntarily share with us
information you choose to share with us, in your inquiry on our contact form or otherwise,
information you choose to share with us by subscribing to our Newsletter.
If you contact us directly through the Contact page or send an inquiry to or any other email available on the Site, or share information with us during a telephone conversation or through social networks, we may receive information about your name, email address, business address, your title or the name of the organization, the content of messages or attachments you provide to us or any other information you choose to share with us.
When you sign up for our Newsletter, it is necessary that you share your email address with us. You may choose to share other personal information with us, such as your name or the organization you work for, but this is not necessary.
B. Personal data we collect automatically
When you visit our Site, Foodscale Hub may automatically collect certain personal information from your device.
Specifically, the information we collect may automatically include information such as IP address, device type, unique device identification number, browser type, and broader geographic location (e.g., state or city level location). We may also collect information about how your device behaves on our Site, including the pages you have accessed and the links you have clicked on.
Gathering this information allows us to better understand the visitors who come to our Site, where they come from and what content on our Site interests them.
This information is primarily collected through cookies and similar tracking technologies, as explained in our Cookie Use Policy.
3. HOW DOES FOODSCALE HUB KEEP MY PERSONAL DATA?
Foodscale Hub pays a lot of attention to protecting and respecting your personal information. We do not share your personal information with third parties unless:
- we have your consent for that,
- we are obliged by law to share certain information, which includes your personal data, with e.g. public authorities; in that case, we are not obliged to ask for your additional consent to share your personal data,
- in order to ensure the highest quality of service, it is advisable to consult with experts from other fields.
4. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use appropriate administrative, technical, organizational and other measures to ensure an appropriate level of protection of your personal data that we collect and process. When assessing whether the applied measures are adequate and whether the level of protection is adequate, we consider the nature of the personal data we collect and the nature of the processing we perform, risks when processing personal data, costs of implementing protective measures and other relevant circumstances.
Some security measures we apply include access control, classification of information (and handling), protection of integrity and confidentiality, data backup, firewall technology, data encryption and other appropriate measures. Our team members are trained and possess the appropriate knowledge and understand the importance of confidentiality protecting your personal information.
Below are the processors with whom we share information about you:
|The Rocket Science Group, LLC (MailChimp)||Email (marketing) services based on Cloud technology||United States|
|Google, Inc||Analytical services||United States|
|Facebook, Inc||Analytical and marketing services||United States|
5. INTERNATIONAL TRANSMISSION
Your personal data may be transferred outside the territory of the Republic of Serbia. In that case, we will only transfer your data:
- In countries that have provided an appropriate level of protection of personal data in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of the RS (for example, countries of the European Economic Area)
- In countries that do not meet the conditions under point 1, but only with the adoption of appropriate protective measures in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We do not keep your personal data longer than the time necessary to realize the purpose for which they were collected, that is no longer than the time for which we have your consent.
For example, if you unsubscribe from our Newsletter, your data will be automatically deleted.
If you have sent a job application via our Contact page together with a cover letter or CV, or a short presentation of your business idea (so-called pitch deck) we will delete your personal data within 3 years after we receive your inquiry, unless you become one of the members of our team or partner.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
As the person whose personal information we collect, you have the following rights:
- the right to be informed about the collection and processing of your personal data,
- the right to access the information we have collected about you,
- the right to the correction of personal data, in case of incompleteness or inaccuracy,
- right to forget, ie. the right to request that the personal data we hold about you be deleted,
- the right to revoke the consent for the processing of personal data, when the consent is the basis for the processing,
- the right to oppose the processing of personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of your data for a specific purpose,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection, in the event that you do not receive a response within 30 days from the date of your request to exercise your right, or are not satisfied with the response.
To exercise these rights, please contact us at .
9. CONTACT US
Designation of the data protection officer