The programme is running its first open call and is looking for around 65 European Innovators, involving start-ups, scale-ups, spinoffs and SMEs developing solutions in the vast bioeconomy chemical sector domain. The Future of Chemicals programme aims to support the innovators by enabling them to showcase their developments, access funding and networking opportunities that could take them to market.
We are looking for ambitious teams to address the corporate challenges with their innovative solutions, identified by corporates based on the following verticals:
• Platform and Specialty Bio-based Chemicals
• Bio-based Plastics and Materials
• Bio-based Paints & Industrial Coatings
• Bio-based Fragrances, Cosmetics and Personal & Home Care
The application process is the following:
1. Step 1. Read the Guidelines for Applicants;
2. Step 2. Create a profile on F6S Page (if you don’t have it already)
3. Step 3. Apply via F6S and submit your application
There are two ways to apply:
• Apply to the BV programme by proposing a solution to one of our corporate challenges. Around 70% of applicants accepted to the programme will target one of the defined corporate challenges.
• Apply to the programme without targeting challenge. The eligibility to the programme will be the fit among the Future of Chemicals verticals and the applicant ability to clearly indicate a market problem and solve it with an innovative approach. Around 30% of applicants will be accepted without the challenge focus.
The programme is free of charge thanks to the funding of the Horizon 2020 programme by the European Commission.
The applications are now open! Apply by 17 January 2023 (5pm CEST).
Europe’s Biobased Industry is a rapidly evolving innovation sector, with numerous startups and spin-off companies...